Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday post for Ally

Today is her birthday. The coolest little sister in the world. She turned 13 today, and I got to take her to her friend Megan's before school. She and her cousin, Amren, share the same birthday, and so they had to sing Happy Birthday to each other. I wish I was at church that.

Ally is growing up so dang fast. It's crazy. I'm not ready for her to be this old. Teenage years are gonna be hard on her, but if there's one thing I want her to know, I'm always gonna be here for her, and so will Andy. And, if any guy ever hurts her or breaks her heart, we'll beat the crap out of him. No one messes with my sister.

Ally, I know you probably won't read this, but here are some videos for you. From brother to sister.

1. Because I know you LOVE Glee.



2. This song won't mean much now, but I hope you still appreciate the message behind it.



3. GOOD MORNING HATUHS!




Anyways, words can't describe how awesome this girl is. I LOVE YOU ALLY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
(1 Timothy 4:12 ESV)

Philos (Means I love you like a brother!), Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment