Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scrubs

I love that show. I'm slowly working my way through every episode. Right now, I'm on the season finale of season 1. So, yay! Haha.

This weekend has been crazy fool. Like, Friday night, I went to church for a spur of the moment picnic with some friends of mine, then from there went to one friend's house to watch Law Abiding Citizen. That movie still gets me all...Idk. Anyway, Saturday took me and Ally to the mall for her to get some new...drumroll please....shoes. Surprised? I didn't believe so. That afternoon, I chilled before work, where my allergies drove me insane. Today was church, then a meeting, then work, where I said goodbye to two very good friends on their last day. Now I'm here.

My mind is squished. A lot to think about. So, I hate to cop out, but here's a video or two. By an artist that might surprise you. But, to his credit, he sounds amazing.





Owl City.

In Christ alone, my hope is found. Or, to reword it. My hope is only found in Christ. Nothing else. He's the cornerstone of our faith, a solid groung that will never give way. How amazing it is. The thought that one day, I can be in His presence.

“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”
(Matthew 7:24-27 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment