Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh, oh oh, it's magic. You know, never believe it's not so.

Alright. Today has been pretty sweet action. I'm also kinda excited about tomorrow. We're watching a movie in English. YAY MOVIES! And lunch tomorrow...something's going on... I forget.

Oh well.

"I'm right smack in the middle of a love triangle!" Haha, this show All Worked Up makes me laugh. It's a show that follows a bunch of people who do the jobs that no one else has the right mind to do, like process servers, repo men, code compliance. People who realize that everyone they meet will more than likely hate them. But, they do it. And it's funny.

Ok,  here's some things that will make you laugh.






I feel funny. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?

For the Word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved is is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18 ESV

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment