Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...And we will have medication and counseling in the back, for those who need it.

My government professor said that today. It made me laugh. He has a very dry humor and is not afraid to speak his mind, regardless of who he offends in the process.

Anyways, today was a good day. We talked about arguing in English, and it was pretty interesting. Then had lunch with some of my friends from marching band, definitely was fun to catch up with those guys! I'm kinda debating on what to do next fall, be it find a job as a percussion tech at a high school, or continue marching band at UTA. We will see!

Tomorrow lies ahead, and I have math (ugh) and history. And I'm gonna go run. My goal is to get in pretty good shape before we go to Destin again this summer. Because I kinda want a beach body. I mean, why not? Being in shape can't be bad for you.

Also, I played racquetball today! It was so stinking fun! I'm not good, but that's ok.

The plan for tonight was to just give an "average" blog post. Nothing too theological. Just some random gibberish.

I'm gonna wrap this up, get a shower, then go get gas and come home and play Xbox. Sounds fun!


So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
(1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV)

Whatever you do.

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment