Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's been a couple of days

Since I last posted. But I have been pretty busy thought. Friday and Saturday we were setting up and taking pictures for the Upward Basketball Ministry at our church, and that was quite an adventure! I'm still trying to catch up on sleep from the weekend. I have work tonight, and I am sure you can tell how excited I am about that. Lol. Anyways.


I guess I have trouble understanding people sometimes. And my actions towards them aren't reflective of how they want me to act. That's my problem. I misinterpret how my friends want me to act sometimes. It's hard to have a turning point in your relationship with someone, and expect things to be roses and sunshine. I'm not sure what to do.


That was for free. Anyway, James debriefed us on his Haiti mission trip he took at the beginning of the year, and it got me so fired up for Italy! It's going to be so amazing to see God work through us. I know He will. 


This post has been sporadic. I'm gonna leave it and post again after work.



Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. 
(Hebrews 12:1-2 ESV)


-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment