Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day the first, part two

Well, I thought I was only gonna do one post a day, but today was a two-posted kind of day.

Yay! I have two followers! Mom and Leigh! Which means 3 people read this! Me, mom, and Leigh! Haha.

Tonight at church was amazing. I got to play drums with the youth again, and it felt so good. James, Ben, Travis and I just jammed through like, 6 songs. I missed playing with James, a lot.

Tomorrow lies a new day. The plan is to wake up, at some point, shower, go to English (I think that's what I have tomorrow morning,) and do some English-y things, then go eat lunch with James and hopefully talk about what we want to do as a mentorship. I am so excited!

God works in amazing ways. For sure.

Tonight's verses are good ones. Well, every verse is a good one, but these are pretty cool. I wish I was artistic, because these inspire a vivid picture in my mind.


I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1-2 ESV)

TTFN, Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment