Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I almost didn't post tonight.

But, I decided it was worth it. I was gonna do another music/sermon post, but I will hold off on that one. Tomorrow is worship band practice so there should be some inspiration there. Hopefully.


I just feel kinda blah. That's all, really. And I don't know why.


Well, for one thing, I've kinda reached a lull in my fundraising for Italy. I know it's 6 months away, but to me, that doesn't seem like enough time to raise the rest of my money for it. God has blessed me so much already, I just, grow impatient. It's a virtue, patience. And I'm not that good at it. But, I'm learning. A little more each day.


I think one thing that is kinda bugging me, is that I miss my friends. I mean, I graduated high school and have made so many new friends in college. But, looking back over my childhood and teenage years, I had some amazing friends in my life. Now they are all over creation, and I miss them.


I think I'm just so afraid that we will never talk to each other again. And I know that isn't true, just, it is disheartening. 


Not really sure where this post was going. It's kinda all over the place.


If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. (James 1:5)


-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment