Friday, January 21, 2011

Was gonna title this something creative, but oh well. Day the third.

Hahaha, that stinks. I had sat with my cursor on the title for this post for a good 6 minutes. Nothing. Oh well.

Today was good. Math at UTA is dumb. I don't even need math in my like, career desires. Anything I could possibly want to be, doesn't require how to find the radians of a circle, using pi and degrees. Dumb math. But, my day was miraculously better once I got to Scuba. Self-contained-underwater-breathing-apparatus. Scuba. Anyway, just talking about all the fun stuff we are gonna do brightened my day. Then after that I went to Lone Star Scuba shop to buy my own boots, mask, fins, snorkel, and logbook for my dives. I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!

Ally, mom and dad get to wake up early tomorrow for her competition. I will get to the convention center a good couple of hours after she has to be there, just to sit and watch her perform and stay for the awards, maybe. Anyways, it's cool to see her and her friends get fired up about their cheerleading. Lord knows, I'd pull a hammy doing that junk.

Today was a short post. But, a verse it still needs. Also, I'm debating on labeling my blog posts, but I don't think I am comprehensive enough on one subject for it to need a tag. 

Anyway, my verses: James 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 

Good stuff. 

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment