Sunday, March 20, 2011

iAssociate.

That game is ridiculous. Wanna know what I've been doing all spring break?

Monday: Finished camping with the guys, then mowed the yard for the first time this year. It felt good. Kinda.
Tuesday:Worked all evening, and I can't remember what I did during the day.
Wednesday:I worked all evening, and joked around all day.
Thursday: I opened at work that day, and then had band practice that night. Aaand, I went to my grandparents! They're so cool.
Friday: Went to the zoo with Ally, Andy, and the grandma. Took some sweeeet pics. They're on Facebook. For sure. Had work that night too.
Saturday: Slept in till like, 11. That was awesome. Just saying. Then went home from the grandparents and worked that night.
Sunday: Today. I had church, then put our shiny new grill together. Then, guess what? Work. For real. YAY!

Fun spring break, overall.

Tomorrow equals school, then working out. Gotta get back into that routine. And then I get to bust the new grill out, grilling some pork tenderloin.

I found an awesome song.




Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
(1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment