Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'd like to teach the world to sing

In perfect harmony. I'd like to hold it in my arms and keep it company. Good song. Kinda. It needs to be redone for my generation.

Today equaled: English, Running at the MAC (I weigh 191 lbs! 10 lbs down in two weeks!) It doesn't sound like a lot, but I'm trying to turn it into lean muscle, lunch, government, then drove home, got changed and went to work. Today was kinda sucky at work. I got the feeling I could have been a better manager tonight, and it would have been more productive than it was. But, oh well. They couldn't pay me enough.

Tomorrow holds Math, possibly going to pick up the keys to the Acreage from my grandparents so the guys can go camping, then history, then tuning some drums, then who knows. I'm not an expert at being planned. To an extent, I like that.

My ear is still jacked up. This needs to be resolved.

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 
(James 1:2-4 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment