Thursday, March 3, 2011

When I grow up

I realize there is a list of things that I want to be when I grow up. I'm 19 years old, and I'm not grown up.


Here's what I want to be/do



  1. Share my faith. A lot. In cool ways.
  2. Act in a movie
  3. Conduct an orchestra/wind symphony
  4. Be on a SWAT team
  5. Get my motorcycle license
  6. Go Skydiving
  7. Be Divemaster certified in SCUBA
  8. Run for President
  9. Meet the girl of my dreams
  10. Convince her she is the girl of my dreams.
  11. Take Tactical Driving lessons
  12. Open a restaurant.
  13. Own a 1969 Camaro
  14. Drive a Sportscar
  15. Shoot a Sniper Rifle
  16. Shoot a fully automatic machine gun.
  17. Sing to my wife at our wedding.
  18. Intimidate my little sister's boyfriend.
  19. Go on an African Safari
  20. Scuba the Great Barrier Reef
  21. Eat an Italian Pizza in Italy.
  22. Be a clothing model.
  23. Shake Josh Hamilton's hand
  24. Be in a rock band. 
  25. Shake David Crowder's hand.
  26. Listen to David Platt preach
I guess that's a start.

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.
(Colossians 3:23-24 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment