Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What in the world am I doing?

So, I want to run for President. Eventually. Here's the problem. Washington is so screwed up as of right now, I hate to imagine what it will be like if I get to Pennsylvania Avenue.

One thing, I think Washington needs to be like Mr. Smith, from back in the day. I think that if you want something done, you need to stand up for yourself. I mean, I almost want the opportunity to stand in front of Congress and not stop talking until I am done. Because that may be what it takes.

In other news, I want to do a photoshoot. Just some like, idk. Think plain, single color backdrops, vintage style clothes, interesting lighting, creative effects. All that jazz. Polo, khaki shorts, maybe Sperry's. I don't own those yet.








Just some good videos.


When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
(2 Chronicles 7:13-14 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment