Tuesday, March 1, 2011

He's the most interesting man in the world.

I'm not... trust me.

Today included: Engrish, where I got a 93 on my first paper of the semester. Yay! Then I had me some lunch, a power nap by hypnosis, and then went to State and Local Government.David Kunkle, the former police chief of Dallas, was a guest speaker today. It was interesting to hear him talk about what he wants to do if he's elected mayor of Dallas in May.

Then, I went to run at the Y. 2.75 miles and 20 crunches later, I felt pretty beat. I got home, showered, went to the bank, got some apple juice at Wally World, then came home and grilled chicken for dinner. It was delicious if I do say so myself. But, I'm biased...

Tomorrow sees math, ugh. And HISTORY! Yay! I love that class. I really do. That's why I want to minor in History. After that, I'm going to the Y to work out and who knows what else tomorrow holds.

I promise to be deeper tomorrow night. I'm just tired!



That is one of the best Youtube videos I have ever seen.


He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.
(Colossians 1:15-20 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment