Monday, February 28, 2011

What the world needs now, is love, sweet love.

No, not just for some, but for everyone.

Today included: School, 1390 words of notes in US History, working out at the Y, and working-working at work. Note to self. Don't do all upper body workouts just before going to work. It's no bueno. But by the end of the night, I was good.

That being said, I'm beat. Here's a video or two.








I like those songs. Show's the different taste in music I have. Country, pop-ish, and Jewish. But I'm not a Jew.


Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.
(John 15:4-8 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment