Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here comes the sun, eventually...

Day 4 of no school happens tomorrow. I can't call it a snow day anymore, because that implies playing outside in the snow. There is some forecast, but we will see...

Being cooped up this long isn't fun. I think I get cabin fever. I'm being short with everybody and just a grumpy person today. It's not worth it. It's really dumb. For real. Lol, I just smiled at that, thinking about that stupid song.

Anyways, this post is short. Nothing profound for right now. I might get on later and post again. Until then, my friends.

Here's an awesome couple of verses. They don't directly speak of snow and ice and cold temperatures, but I think it is implied. :)


"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
(Romans 8:38-39 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment