Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm your huckleberry.

I wanna watch Tombstone. I know it's like, 3 hours long, but it's an awesome movie about justice, righting wrongs, and kicking butt. Just a good movie. For real.

Today was aight. Had lunch at Freebirds with James, got my hurr cut, had Pizza Hut for dinner. Ran a couple of miles. All that good stuff.

Tomorrow is Math, ugh. Scuba, then training for my summer internship. Then Billy Bob's! Can't believe I'm actually excited about going. Should be fun.

Tonight features just some videos.. Nothing deep, just great songs.

Yeah, he's fat. But this song is so much sweeter by him than it is with Louie Armstrong.








Enjoy. I love all of those songs.

Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth;
break forth into joyous song and sing praises!
(Psalm 98:4 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment