Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Well, I'm not Buddha.

I'm beginning a workout program. Shocking, I know. But, we are going to Destin this summer, and I would just once like to have a beach-worthy body. I mean, I've had a gut for as long as I can remember. Now I bought an app for my iPad, a personal fitness trainer to help with that. Basically, since I am still doing the couch to 5k thing, my schedule for a week will be to run one day, then work out the next, then run, then work out, then run. And I want to give myself the weekends free. That way I can stay on a course and see some results. But, this isn't going to be easy.

A main reason I want to do this is because I believe being healthy is Biblical. Paul wrote to the Corinthians that our bodies are temples of God. We are supposed to honor Him by what we do with our bodies. Granted, in that passage Paul was referring to sexual immorality, but I believe that being in physical shape is better for you than not being in it. Duh. Lol.

Anyways, I was so stinking excited. For those of you unaware, I have been on a hiatus from the youth group at my church, and that has been an interesting experience. However, James called me today and asked if I wanted to come back. I couldn't refuse. I am so glad to be back. Tomorrow we are eating lunch, so yay!

Also, the girl I was supposed to eat lunch with had to have a study group session for a Psychology test tomorrow. I told her that was waaay more important than eating with me. We have rescheduled for Friday, after I go to Scuba. Good luck on your test Shannen! She prolly doesn't read this. Oh well.


Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
(John 15:13 ESV)

Short verse, but a good one

Philos, Justin

P.S. You're beautiful. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment