Monday, February 7, 2011

Far From Ordinary

I just realized I could title these blog posts whatever I liked, then when I type, not refer to the title or imply the title at all. That would be interesting. Just to hook you in and make you think I'm going one way, then BANG! Left turn.

Well, this title is pretty true. I am far from ordinary. And there are days that I look at my life and wish it was ordinary. But I am so glad for where I am and where I've been, because it shapes so radically where I am going. And one day I can look back on the journey and see how God has directed me there. Basically, the walk that you walk is like hallway that is closed in on all sides, and goes uphill. It's only when you get to the top and see the light that you truly realize the path you took.

That was kinda cool! Anyways, I wanna just post a song for your listening enjoyment.




I just discovered this song today, and it's amazing. Just soak it up.


“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
(Matthew 5:14-16 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment