Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Toppling a South American Government

Just another day in the life.

TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME! Except for math. Math and I aren't friends. But, I'm making an A in there, I believe....

Anyways, I get to go eat lunch with an amazing girl. Have no idea where we are eating, just excited to get to catch up and spend time with her! And, tomorrow night I get to take my "valentine" Jessica out to go see a movie. We both were complaining about not having a valentine, and I jokingly asked her and she agreed. It's all in good fun though.

I can't think straight. Not like I'm trying to cop out of blogging, just can't seem to wrap my mind around what to talk about.

Double team of two awesome videos. Well, two awesome songs.






Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment