Friday, February 4, 2011

I keep reminding myself that I should do this.

Is that a bad thing? I love blogging, just never get around to making a habit of it. It's always a thought process. "Oh, well I should probably update the ole' Blogger."

Tonight is just some thoughts about whatever. This week, today, life, stock market quotes...nah I probably won't get to that.

Anyways, today ends possibly one of the longest school weeks of my life, because there hasn't been a whole lot of school this week! I mean, I've had fun, just, I'm ready to go back to school. (10 year old me just slapped 19 year old me for saying that.) I mean, as a kid, we relished the thought of school being cancelled. And the first day it was this year, I did! It was heaven on earth Monday night, knowing I could sleep in the next morning. Wednesday was less of a thrill, more of an acceptance. Oh, cool, no school tomorrow either. Thursday was kind of a joke. Like, wow, really? No school today? And then we get to today. It was kinda eh. Today felt like a Saturday. If you have been on Facebook, you've undoubtedly seen the pics I posted. Yes, those are my little sister's cheerleading shorts. No, I will never do that again. That was too much. I still laughed my face off as I made a snow angel wearing those, despite the loss of feelings in my feet. I love my socks even more now.

I was gonna start this paragraph with Anyways, but I do that a lot. I don't want it to sound repetitive. But, anyways... Hahaha, I thought you'd enjoy that.

We watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice tonight. It's an awesome Disney movie, with a great storyline. There is a song in it, written by OneRepublic for the release of the movie, called Secrets. Basically, how I interpret it as, the singer is telling of how he is stumped at writing a new song, sick of people being fake in their lyrics. So now, he decides to give all of his secrets away. Tell me what you want to hear. Something that will light those ears. I'm sick of all the insincere. I'm gonna give all my secrets away. This time, I don't need another perfect line. Don't care if critics ever jump in line, I'm gonna give all my secrets away.

It's just a stinking cool song. Well, that about wraps it up for me tonight. Nothing really profound, just ramblings. I'm gonna play some Call of Duty now, till I pass out. Shouldn't take long.


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
(2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment