Thursday, February 17, 2011

I can't feel my arms.

I bought an app for my iPad that has workout plans in it. I choose what plan I want to do, based on the results I want. I started with a Fat Burn Starter plan. I have never done that much working out at the Y. Ever. I've run and grown tired, but never like this. Here's hoping that it works. I sure wouldn't mind looking good in my scuba wetsuit, or my swimsuit on the beach this summer.

Tomorrow equals such: Math, Scuba diving (yay!), lunch with Shannen (Double yay!) summer internship info meeting (paid!) and the WHHS concert. Oh, and I need to go run somewhere in there. Don't want to get behind in that.

SPOILER ALERT! Tonight we practiced a song for Sunday called The Stand by Hillsong United. It is amazing. Here's a video to watch/listen to.



It's amazing. So stinking powerful. The chorus is what gets me. So I'll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned. If that doesn't just make you want to drop to your knees...

God is just amazing. No matter what. Jussaying.


This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
(1 John 1:5-8 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment