Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weesa goin' home!

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace is on Spike TV. That's pretty cool. We were just talking about Star Wars at work tonight! I remember going with my aunt and uncle, D and Todd to go see the opening of Menace. Afterwards, Andy and I got our hair cut to look like Anakin from the movie. It was nerdy, but it was cool!

I'm not sure what to blog about. There's a whole lot of ideas that I want to talk about. I just want to unload everything, but it's overwhelming. Ugh.

Tonight is just a video. A song we sang today at church. It's amazingly powerful and a total prayer to God.




This song captures the overwhelmed feeling we need to have with our God. Just to stand in His presence, with our arms spread wide, the universal symbol for I give up.

God, here I stand. You know my heart, know my thoughts, know my actions. And yet, through all my mistakes, You love me. You sent Your Son to die for me. You sent a perfect lamb to die a cruel death that I deserved. And I am so grateful for it. I don't deserve it, but through Your grace, You have given me the privilege of approaching Your throne and worshiping You.

God, forgive me for where I fail You, because I do a lot. Lead me and guide me in the life You desire for me. Thank You so much for blessing me. In Jesus name, Amen.

I just prayed through Blogger.


And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”
(Matthew 9:10-13 ESV)

Philos, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment